Questions to Ask Yourself before deciding which Competition to Choose...
Does the Competition offer another Performance Opportunity for your dancers?
Does the Competition involve multiple days and countless hours of Competition?
- World Dance Competition offers a Parade down Main Street U.S.A. in the Magic Kingdom in front of thousands of people from around the world (Choreography, Costumes & Shoes provided)
Does the Competition take place in an exciting venue?
- World Dance Competition concentrates all performance categories within a few hours, leaving plenty of time to enjoy the Walt Disney World Resort.
Who is judging the Competition?
- World Dance Competition takes place in World ShowPlace inside EPCOT Center at the Walt Disney World Resort
Does the Competition offer top Cash Prizes?
- World Dance Competition employs the top Dance Judges in the world. Our judges for WDC 2020 include Sharna Burgess from Dancing with the Stars, Geo Hubela; professional Choreographer & Dancer and David Houde; Disney Talent Manager head our team of judges.
Does Competition offer Free Director Trips?
- World Dance Competition offers the Highest Cash Prizes for Overall Winners of $1000 payable to the studio. Compete in Solo, Duo, Trio and Group Competitions
Does Competition provide medals and/or Trophies for dancers?
- World Dance Competition offers BEST Complimentary Trip Ratio in Industry.
Does Competition welcome family members?
- World Dance Competition not only offers a World Dance Competition Medal for all dancers, and first, second and third medals in each category, but the largest trophies for overall winners!
- World Dance Competition offers family members discounted hotel/ticket packages at Disney, with admission to all activities and the Gala Awards Ceremony.